Someone ordered me some GF food as a holiday gift. They shopped at The Gluten-Free Mall. I checked out the website and discovered..
1. It has been around since 1998.
2. Has lots of categories and food choices and is word searchable.
3. They have secure online ordering and most items are shipped on the next business day.
4. They call themselves "Your Special Diet Superstore"...I prefer, "You are special and so is your diet"...infinitely more cheesy.
5. They have a cool logo (probably should have been number 1, as I am still working on my logo for Celiacs United.)
You can sign up for coupons from The Gluten-Free Mall, and updates from Celiac.com by clicking here.
I'll blog at a later date about the food I was given...still have some to eat first.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Website Review - The Gluten-Free Mall
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I have bought things off of this site. I only buy products with 4 or more stars. I haven't been disappointed yet.ReplyDelete
I went looking for gluten free lasgne noodles and found one, 1 box $9.00, shipping. $9.00...that's just insane! I refuse to use them for gouging sick people!ReplyDelete
Sadly, that's everywhere. Gluten-free food is normally UBER expensive no matter where you shop.Delete
(I was searching for Schar's gluten-free products because I heard they are REALLY good and GFM's prices are the cheapest by FAR!)
Find out how bingo site ClickFunnels Vs Kartra can help you identify the scam sites and what to look for in a good online bingo review. If you're worried about depositing money into an online bingo account then this article is right up your street.Delete
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Boutique LocaleReplyDelete
Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!. boutique localeReplyDelete